A 2D game-framework made with a co-student with several game-related libraries.
- Flexible: Agrippa is divided into several libraries, which can be used separately. This means Agrippa can not only be used for games, but also other interactive applications.
- Extendable: adding new methods for handling physics, no problem.
- Easy to implement: with a few lines of code you can use any of the included libraries.
- Includes a graphics library, which can be used to easily implement DirectX 2D graphics using Direct3D.
- Includes a physics library, which can be used to easily implement a realistically moving world.
- Includes an input library, for handling the input of the user.
- Includes a common library, which is used by the other libraries. This can also be used to do advanced math calculations.
I can't take credit for the whole project, so here are the additions I worked on:
- The physics library: the simulation of objects in a world.
- The input library: the library to handle the userinput-devices, like keyboard, mouse, joystick, gamepad and the wiimote.
- Several additions made to the common Agrippa library.
Commentsblog comments powered by