Dark Forest: The Evil Insidev1.0 (3.6 MB)
A Multiplayer RPG created with six students in Java.
- Walk your way through 38 different maps, including towns, dungeons and forests.
- Monsters: 16 different monsters to kill, including one boss 'Freezah' and 'Doppelganger'.
- Skills: 16 skills to use varying from teleporting to summoning.
- Items: 21 items to equip or use.
- Several NPC's which all have their own stories.
- Quests where you can help NPC's get out of trouble.
- Multiplayer: Use all of the above features with a few friends over network or internet.
- Sprites and sounds from Zelda, Pok�mon, Ragnarok and Unreal Tournament.
I can't take credit for the whole project, so here are the additions I worked on:
- Graphics-system to render and animate the sprites and map.
- Item-system to pickup, use, drop, buy and sell items.
- Skill-system to use several skills varying from teleporting to summoning.
- Damage-system to damage the players and monsters. This also includes the damage indicator, showing how much damage is dealt.
- Talking to NPC's.
- Several skills, including teleport, summoning monsters and beserk.
- Several weapons and items, including bows and headgears.
Commentsblog comments powered by