Google Wave Notifierv1.4.1 (msi) (1 MB)
Notifies using Growl for Windows for unread waves in Google Wave.
- Polls Google Wave for unread waves.
- Notifies unread waves using Growl for Windows (or Windows balloons).
- Shows number of unread waves in system tray.
- Interface mostly based upon Gmail Growl.
- Growl for Windows v2.0 (recommended)
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Finds all installed browsers (not only predefined ones).
- Fixed predefined browsers not being detected on some systems.
- Improved password encryption (thanks to Brian Garner).
- Added ability to use user-defined browser (thanks to Brian Garner).
- Added ability to click balloon-tips.
- Fixed double balloon-tips showing when not using Growl.
- Several fixes and improvements.
- Fixed auto-starting with Windows.
- Added logging.
- Added fixed Growl assemblies (which fixes Windows Vista/7 problems).
- Several other fixes.
Commentsblog comments powered by