Translucent Dark Displayv1.8 (58 kB)
A display for Growl for Windows based upon WPF.
- One container in which notifications are shown.
- Translucent background.
- Fancy sliding animations when popping up and out.
- A lot of configuration options.
- Growl for Windows v2.0 RC2+
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Added option to prevent closing of notifications if mouse is hovering them.
- Fixed bug that faded notifications too soon.
- Fixed reversed items bug when docked in top.
- Added option to fade in and out (instead of slide in and out).
- Added ability to change fonts and font-sizes.
- Added option to 'pause' notifications when an fullscreen application is running.
- Fixed settings file being created in GfW's executable folder.
- Separated Growl.Displays.Wpf.dll from Growl.Displays.TranslucentDark.dll.
- Several other fixes.
- Fixed keyboard-shortcuts crashing the display.
- Several code cleanups.
- Added ability to use package with Growl's one-click install feature.
- Added ability to change transparency of the container.
- Fixed ablity to click notifications.
- Removed references to SP1's versions of Dispatcher.Invoke, that will make it more likely to work under .NET Framework 3.5 without SP1.
- Added configuration options:
- Notification size.
- Icon size.
- Horizontal placement (left, center, right and stretch).
- Vertical placement (top, center, bottom and stretch).
- Notification and text coloring.
- Visibility of icons and text.
- Added support for sticky notifications.
- Added sliding animation when popping up or out.
- Fixed crashes for invalid notification icons.
- Fixed popups getting focus when popping up.
- Fixed several potential crashes.
Commentsblog comments powered by